While tax season may be over for on time filers, for those that filed an extension Uncle Sam is still expecting something from you. Whether it be a filing only, or a filing and payment is completely up to your particular tax situation. However, as a share-economy rideshare driver, you are expected to file returns throughout the ENTIRE YEAR. At Millennial Tax, we help rideshare drivers:
- file 1040-ES with the IRS to avoid interest and penalties.
- file IT-2105 with NYS to avoid interest and penalties.
- file IT-2105.9 with NYS to avoid additional interest and penalties. (when applicable).
- file Form 4868 with the IRS if necessary to fully prepare tax documents properly.
- file Form IT-370 with NYS if necessary to fully prepare tax documents properly.
Having a tax professional that understands the rideshare industry is integral to you staying out of trouble with the tax authorities. For more information about Millennial Tax services, you can call our office at (646) 537-1733 or schedule an appointment above.